Commercial Heating and Cooling Products & Services
The following tasks are intended to assure optimum performance of your equipment, defer replacement expenses, and assure proper operating condition and efficiency, while prolonging equipment life.
- Inspect and replace air filters
- Inspect the blower wheel housing and motor.
- Inspect belts, pulleys, bearings, and lubricate motors and bearings, as needed.
- Change drive belt.
- Inspect the drain pans and condensate drain lines.
- Inspect economizer and outside air dampers, if applicable.
- Inspect all electrical wiring, connections, and relay points.
- Check for voltage and balances.
- Conduct amperage checks.
- Inspect flu gas passages, burners, heat exchangers, coupling boxes, and inducer assembly.
- Check and confirm correct operation of all safeties and limit switches and perform overall operational check.
- Check system for any operating noises that may sound out of the ordinary.
- Make a visual inspection for any signs of leaks, whether it be refrigerant, water, gas, or air.
- Check and confirm the status of the roof curb.
- Check the unit's cabinet for any signs of deterioration.
- Check and confirm proper operation of pilot, ignition, and burner controls.
- Inspect and replace customer supplied air filter. Filters can be purchased and installed from HCS at an additional expense.
- Measure and record cooling system pressures and temperatures.
- Check and record all compressor amp draws.
- Check, adjust, and oil all condenser fan motors for proper operation.
- Inspect fan blade conditions, excessive noises, vibrations, or heat emanating from the bearings.
- Check, adjust, and oil all blower assembly motors.
- Inspect all fuses, contactors, relays and capacitors.
- Inspect outdoor coils, as well as pan and drain traps.
- Clean, check, and replenish pan treatment.
- Inspect all wiring for chafing, burning, or deterioration and tighten all electrical connections. where needed.
- Check for bacterial buildup that contaminates the coil and blocks air flow.
- Check auxiliary drain lines, and safety cut-off switches.
- Check refrigerant level. Refrigerant levels can be adjusted at an additional expense, prices vary depending on the type of refrigerant and the amount needed to be added or removed.
- Inspect compressor and windings.
- Change customer supplied belts. Belts can be purchased and installed from HCS at an additional expense.
• Credit Card
At Heating & Cooling Solutions, we offer financing for our services.
Financing provided with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial Bank, an Equal Housing Lender.
Called them to fix my heater...a tech arrived asap and it didn't take him that long to fix it.
Todd and everyone at Heating and Cooling Solutions did AMAZING job! Everyone is very professional and helpful. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HEATING AND COOLING SOLUTIONS TO EVERYONE, whether for commercial or residential sites, they're the BEST! Thanks Todd!